Underwater Skype Conversation: A Symposium
I’ve been vacationing from Fussie, but still staying in very close contact. Thus, we have created: Underwater Skype Conversation a Symposium. You might be thinking, is that the correct usage of the word symposium? Kind of… (But mostly no)
Noun, plural symposiums, symposia [sim-poh-zee-uh] (Show IPA)
1. A meeting or conference for the discussion of some subject, especially a meeting at which several speakers talk on or discuss a topic before an audience.
2. A collection of opinions expressed or articles contributed by several persons on a given subject or topic.
3. An account of a discussion meeting or of the conversation at it.
4. A convivial meeting, usually following dinner, for drinking and intellectual conversation.
5. A philosophical dialogue (4th-century b.c.)by Plato, dealing with ideal love and the vision of absolute beauty.
So no, it’s not really a symposium as such, but naming these posts is a constant struggle, not unlike the middle east- can’t please everyone. #poortatse?
Shooting underwater for this is easier said than done- the first thing one needs to do is get an underwater camera. Off to K-Mart we went. Got a digital job off of Blue Light Special for $19.99- got what I paid for. You might notice a decided lack of pixels.
Powering through we now focus on wardrobe; don’t you hate when you want to look under the sea ethereal and end up looking like a cult member
? For this All White Everything
look, I went linen, and I went linen hard. The shirt is from J. McCloglahn
. The pants are from Lilly Pulitzer
– every preppy girl’s best friend. It was a struggle to find anything solid in that store, but again, I persevered. The bag is from Vineyard Vines
and the shoes are Cole Haan
. And the goggles are from Speedo.
Shooting underwater is not easy (clearly). Shooting Underwater Skype Conversation: a Symposium is even less. But this is the only way to show Fussie how lovely the water can be! #catproblems